Thursday, January 27, 2011

sisterhood of the traveling bad luck.

Today's the day I'm supposed to get back to NJ, pack up and take off for VT for my first ever ski trip! This should be a time of jubilation. Instead, I am feeling stressed out and uncertain thanks to a SNOWSTORM.

Just googled "New York weather" and the forecast is NOT looking good. Mayor Bloomz told everyone to stay home from work, airports are closed, and just other generally unfavorable things for someone trying to fly into the area are happening. This is causing me immense sadness and worry.

Apparently Newark closed last night around midnight and is supposed to resume services today at 7 a.m. My fingers are crossed that this information is accurate! Otherwise, instead of skiing this weekend, I may be dining at EVEN MORE chain restaurants in the greater Richmond area...

Updates to come. If y'all live in the nyc area, be safe! and ENJOY YOUR SNOW DAY !

0 comments: