Monday, January 03, 2011

the challenge of 2011

this year I've decided to challenge myself a bit every month. each month, for one week I will take on a challenge, and document how the challenge plays out on this here blog. some challenges include:

no cell phone for a week
vegetarian for a week
vegan for a week
no gchat for a week
drink 8 glasses of water every day for a week
paleo diet for one week
no alcohol for a week
write for an hour a day for a week (outside of work)
no television for a week
no facebook for a week
a week long "cleanse" diet

i need a few more challenge ideas, since there are 12 months and as you can see, I do not have 12 challenges. post any ideas to comments!

i'll be taking on my first challenge of the year (vegetarian for a week) pretty soon. stay posted...

1 comments:

mal said...

I think you need to bring back the YES challenge (although it can become expensive and sometimes dangerous) but whenever you're faced with a question and you're on the edge between saying yes or no, you have to say yes... for a whole week! Or if you're not feeling as brave, you could always do a NO challenge. xoxo