Monday, January 10, 2011

1/2 way through veggie week

So its day 4 of my week of being a vegetarian, and I'm still going strong. Saturday brunch was a bit hard, because I REALLY wanted a turkey burger, but I settled on chips and guacamole and that did the trick just fine. Sunday I had some really yummy vegetarian chili at grey dog cafe before seeing blue valentine. That did not leave me wanting meat at all!

This week I think I'll be doing salads for lunch - today's had avacado, tomato and black beans to give it some substance and I am feeling good!

Hard to say overall if eating no meat has made me feel better or worse because I've been sick all week... honestly though I don't think it's made a big difference in how I feel. I've been able to find stuff to eat and feel satisfied at every meal.

But I do kind of miss eating meat...looking forward to Friday when I can eat some meat again, maybe I'll treat myself to a burger!

0 comments: