Saturday, January 22, 2011

hulu plus!


I just signed up for a free week long trial of Hulu Plus with a mission — to try to watch the entire 2nd season of Parks & Recreation in a week! I want to watch Season 3 (which just started), because I heard the show's really funny. BUT first I needed to catch up. I had seen some of the first season, but for my catching up purposes I think watching Season 2 in it's entirety will get me to a good enough place to watch and enjoy the new season.

My free trial with Hulu Plus only lasts ONE WEEK, and if I don't cancel by the end, they'll charge me $7.99 per month to continue my subscription. So time's ticking... I've already watched 2 episodes this morning, so I got 22 to go!

Also want to look around at other stuff I can watch with Hulu Plus... if I ever want to catch up with other shows, it might be a better idea to just get a month long membership with Hulu Plus instead of buying DVDs/downloading from iTunes.

Gotta go -- time to watch more Pawnee, IN civil servant funnyz.

0 comments: