Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Jonesin' for 98 degrees.

Hoover has been bothering me for the past 2 hours to listen to the 98 degrees station on Pandora. She is going bananas over it, saying it will change my life. After putting it off for a while, I told her I'd give it a five song listen.

Here's what I got:

1. I swear - All for One
2. Bye bye bye - N SYNC
3. Back here baby - BBMak
4. I want it that way - BSB
5. My everything - 98 degrees

Pretty much as I suspected. Boy bands. Have a listen if that's your jam.

On another note, during these 5 songs I also placed bets on the following teams to win the tourney:
Duke
San Diego St.
UConn

If you don't have a team in the tournament, root for one of them. That way, we'll both win.

3 comments:

Rusty said...

i'm really nervous now that you've found your 'bookie'

Anonymous said...

All three of those teams are in the same region! Let's go DUKE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was from Kimmy btw