Friday, February 11, 2011

music makes me lose control

here are my top five songs of the moment (picked from the "popular" section on grooveshark)

5. Marry You - Bruno Mars
It's so catchy that it talks about getting married and doesn't leave me crying/feeling dead inside. Now THAT'S a great feat! Thanks, Bruno.

4. What the Hell - Avril
Anything with Avril in it reminds me of high school. Since life's been pretty much downhill from there (I PEAKED TOO SOON) (just kidding...I think), I gotta cling to anything she puts out in hopes to relive moments past. Plus it makes me wanna dance, and it starts with this really deep line: "You say I'm messing with your head, all cause I was making out with your friend..." Can't go wrong with lyrics like that.

3. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Mainly because I love throwing my hands up in the air sometimes.

2. 6 foot 7 foot - Lil Wayne
Gotta have some Weezy up in this joint. That's all there is to say about that.

1. Bottoms Up - Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj
Can't even describe how great this song is. Right from the start, with "IT'S MR. STEAL YOUR GIRL," Trey Songz (nice name by the way) has my attention. I can't listen without dancing, which makes it awkward at work since everyone probably must think I'm just seizing at my desk. But that's just how I dance. And then Nicki Minaj's rap takes it to THE NEXT LEVEL. This record's off the hook, dayum yo.

Hoover bonus
Hold it against me - Britney Spears

Hoover is bananas about this song, the first time she heard it she kept texting me over and over and over until I finally listened to it. I've got to say, at first I wasn't impressed...but it's growing on me.


So if you feel like dancing...have at it.

0 comments: