Thursday, February 10, 2011

heard it babysitting...

val had a lot of wisdom to share with me last night. first he taught me what offsides was in soccer, complete with a demo in his living room using a stuffed ball.

then later on we were watching NFL hockey...

val: ever see college hockey?

me: yeah...why?

val: its just a bunch of teenagers playing hockey. (points at screen) these guys really know the magic.

then he switched the channel to international FUTBOL. a goal was scored and they showed fans in the stands with their shirts off, celebrating.

me: look, those guys took their shirts off!

val: they're probably at the beach.

3 comments:

Scott said...

NFL hockey?! Is that football players playing hockey? That sounds awesome.

Marci said...

whoops! meant NHL. you got me scott... you always do...

HR For The Ages said...

Val sounds adorable. Is he 27?