Monday, April 11, 2011

wod - ipod shuffle farewell tour

After 6+ years of keeping me company on my various runs and other exercises, my ORIGINAL ipod shuffle and I will be parting ways. I'm tradin' her in for a shiny new shuffle who is half her size and can clip right on me. I feel kind of bad to pull the plug on this relationship (yes I am aware that I grow far too attached to inanimate objects), but the time had come to move on.

I decided to give her one last workout with me before I move on. So here's what we did:

5 rounds for time of:
10 box jumps (18")
10 wall ball shots (12#)
10 push ups
10 sit ups

7:55

Then we biked 5 miles on the exercise bike - 13:18.

Finally did some abs.

I'm sad to see her go - we ran hundreds of miles together, and did a lot of other sweaty stuff too... I won't get into the details though.

Thanks for the memories, original iPod shuffle!

1 comments:

Mom said...

I have a tear in my eye. . . .