Sunday, April 10, 2011

Challenge #4 - No drankin!

Today marks the start of my 4th challenge of the year - no drinking for 2 weeks! Now this one sounds like it will be a lot easier than my previous challenges, but I feel like in the culture of the city it's tough to go a while without consuming some sort of drink.

Whether it's going out for a drink after work, having a glass of wine while cooking, or drinking an entire 6 pack of pumpkin beers, blacking out and waking up in a recliner covered in mud, it's hard to steer clear of alcohol.

But that's why they call it a challenge! Since this one isn't quite as tough to adhere to as the following, I am stretching out for 2 weeks instead of one.

Other things I hope to achieve with this challenge:

  • Saving money
  • Lowering my tolerance for my upcoming CRUISE WOOOO
  • Losin a few lbs.
Alright, game on!

0 comments: