Monday, May 16, 2011

Challenge #5 - 9 cups of water

Okay it's time for my May challenge, and since last month I didn't drink, this one's all about drinking. Except drinking water, not alcohol. I've always heard the old "drink 8 glasses of water a day" mantra and wondered what sorts of health benefits it would grant me, but I did a bit of research and apparently adult women should drink 2.2 Liters, or 9 cups of water a day.

So that's what I'm going to aim for. This entire week I will be drinking at least 9 cups of water a day. I'm interested to see the outcome in terms of if I'll feel less hungry than normal. I think that a lot of times I may just be dehydrated and think that I'm hungry so it will be interesting to see how this week plays out.

So that's about it. Pretty simple, right? I'll let you know how it goes (and how annoying my frequent bathroom breaks will be)...

0 comments: