Wednesday, August 19, 2009

the results are in!

Apparently if you Google search "dork nerd geek" the first link that appears is a test to let you know which one you are. I just wanted to know the difference between them, and now I know which I am!!!

I just took an online test to see if I was a Nerd, a Dork, or a Geek.

And it seems as if I am.... A NERD!

Here was my result: 52% Nerd, 26% Geek, 35% Dork. Making me a "Pure Nerd."

Take the test for yourself here.
(Don't worry you don't have to sign up for that dating site to get your result)

6 comments:

Cordes said...

I'm 43% nerd, 26% geek and 13% dork. Since I am not 50% or above in any category I am Joe Normal and got to see an awesome illustration of Snoopy.

Beth said...

I'm 61% nerd, 43% geek, 35% dork. PURE NERD

Scott said...

I'm a Joe Normal too

Rory said...

Joe Normal here too. Snoopy is cool. good job team

Anonymous said...

i agree :-P NERD! hehe
-katiesylves

Anonymous said...

Joe Normal

17 % Nerd, 22% Geek, 30% Dork

that was a long quiz! haha
-ktsylves