Thursday, April 09, 2009

Letter to Trojan

You know those people who send ridiculous letters to companies and then those letters get posted to the Internet because they are absurd and funny? Well today one of my friends sent me a message that said:

Want to see what I'm doing at work?

To which I replied:
Yes.

Then I was sent this fine specimen of complaint letter:

To Whom It May Concern:

I recently purchased a box of 12 Trojan Brand Latex Condoms – Ultra Ribbed with Spermicidal Lubricant. Shortly thereafter, I realized that one of the condom wrappers inside did not actually contain a condom. The wrapper is sealed with nothing inside. I was very disappointed to learn that, although I paid for 12 condoms, I only received 11.

I am enclosing this empty, sealed wrapper for you to understand what I mean and the flap from the box in which it was enclosed. Anything you can do to remedy this situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration to this matter.

Best regards,
my friend (who will remain anonymous.)


There are several reasons why I love this complaint letter. One, it involves condoms which is always funny, right?? Two, I think it's funny that since one of the condoms was missing from this twelve pack, my friend felt the need to take time out of her day to write a formal complaint to Trojan. Most people would just say "oh well," and move onto the other 11 condoms. But not my friend. She wants her money's worth. And is determined to get it.

Kudos to her.

And kudos to America. I will keep you posted on the outcome of her missing condom debacle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just called trojan to tell them I purchased a 3 pack in which one was sealed and empty. I will be recieving a coupon for replacement in 7-10 business days. Hunny, thats one good chance of orgasm with out risking reproduction. I am a mother of three, this means alot to me.

Anonymous said...

off white shoes
yeezy 350
off white
off white outlet
goyard
kd 14
fear of god hoodie
kobe
kyrie shoes
golden goose outlet