Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Buffalo Ranked #8 Most Miserable City. Ever.

Forbes has named the 8 most miserable cities in America, and coming in at number eight is… Buffalo, NY!!

“If you like snow, Buffalo is your place--to the tune of 90 inches a year, more than any other metro area that has a million people. Buffalo's population has been steadily shrinking since the mid-1990s.”

So what, it snows! Do you know what that means? Snow days. So shove it, Forbes. And a shrinking population only means one thing. More room for the rest of us. It’s never a problem to get tickets to Buffalo sporting events, like Bills and Sabres games, so thanks for leaving town, everyone who did (including me I guess…)

I may be in NYC right now, but I still am and will always be a Buffalonian at heart. And I can tell you one thing for sure: nothing can make a person happier than Mighty Taco, Jim’s Steakout and Duff’s chicken wings.

So bang it, Buffalo.



look at that skyline

1 comments:

Nussy said...

I enjoy the ways in which Buffalo is getting the national spotlight. One of 8 most miserable cities? Check. Plane crashes in the suburbs? Check. Man beheads wife? Check.