Sunday, November 12, 2006

Snickers Song - the Original

I love Snickers for lots of reasons. It tastes SO GOOD, and it has hilarious marketing lately... Have you seen the commercial with the guy wearing the wig made out of Snickers? Genius.

Anyways, they continue to amaze me with a contest that unfortunately is now in its final stages - I can't believe I missed the beginning! So the Snickers Satisfaction
Singoff
asked people to write their own song about Snickers, perform it, and post it on youtube. There are three finalists now, you should check 'em out.

Adding to the allure of this contest? Nick Lachey picks the winner. I'm willing to put money on the fact that the person he picks as the winner will not look or sound like Jessica Simpson.

Putting Nick Lachey aside for a second, I'd like to salute Snickers for this singoff. Great use of the new obsession of consumer generated content, and the original Snickers song commercial (see above) is glorious.

Who do I want to win the contest? The superhero guy.

Catch ya later!

0 comments: