Sunday, October 01, 2006

Post It



Found this at Room 116. Consumer generated street art of post-it notes in SOHO. Check out more pictures of the up close details at Room 116's blog.

Interesting... Post-it notes are pretty cool if you think about it. All the colors they come in, and they way they stick to things? Post-it notes may be the next big thing. The next I pod? Maybe it will be cooler than the I pod. It's paper thin, and comes in way more colors. And if you drop it on the ground, instead of sending it in for repairs, you could just pull another one off the large stack of other post-its. Sometimes at parties if I find a stack of post it notes and a permanent marker, I'm entertained for hours. And by the end of it, a room in the house is covered in post it notes filled with nonsensical gibberish.

I'm bored.

Anyways, what would I write on this to do list?

Find something to do.

0 comments: