Thursday, November 25, 2010

so thankful.

today is the day of turkey. and the turkey trot. and potatoes. and cranberry sauce. and football. and stuffing. and stuffing ourselves...

oh yeah, and thanks. so it only seems fit to take a few minutes and let you all know what I'm thankful for this year.

First and foremost, I'm thankful for the movie "A League of Their Own," which is actually on the tv in the other room as I type. Betty Spaghetti just found out her husband died. Tears are welling up in my eyes. Greatest movie of all time? Quite possibly.

But let's get down to business, with the help of a few photos.

I'm thankful to have parents like this:


a brother with which I can have facebook convos like this:


a family that knows how to party like this:


friends like this:


and this:


and this:


and this:


and so thankful that i got to do some really cool things this year, like this:


and this:



and this:


and this:


...i could go on and on. hope everyone has a great thanksgiving.

1 comments:

Rusty said...

I am thankful for you too!