Tuesday, February 13, 2007

An open call for business backers or agencies to intern at this summer...

This is just a call for help, really.

1. I am trying to get my genius funny t shirt business off the ground, but alas, I find that as a struggling college student I cannot foot the bill for screen printing prices. I'll tell you two things though: the designs I have are great!, and if you back me I'll take you out for dinner some night. To Chili's. Or somewhere else real nice.
So, anyone with $$, let me know!

2. If you work at an ad agency, or know someone who does in LA, NYC, or Chicago, have them shout me a hollller.
Or let me shout them a hollller!

I know the only people who read this are: my roommates, my mom, and my brother, so I don't see what good this post will bring, but maybe, just maybe someone will stumble upon my humble blog and give this poor girl a shot at the good life.

0 comments: