Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fineee I'll keep posting...


HeyYOOooo the class I was doing this for ended in December, but ya know what? Due to popular demand (aka one person telling me they missed my ridiculously awesome blog posts), I am going to start writing again.

First, Super Bowl Commericials. I just don't know about them. Some made me giggle a little, some I giggled at just because I had been drinking a little, and a few were actually pretty funny. But my grand prize has to go to Coke. I loved their ads, especially the one where all the crazy magical creatures are helping the coke come out of the vending machine. I'll post the video of it soon. Props to the "Give a little love" coke commercial too. WELL PLAYED, COKE.

Also, use of Robert Goulay almost always equals success. So I'd like to give my congratulations to Emerald Nuts for catching on to the genius of Goulayyy.

Next - Reverbnation.com
Named People's Choice for best music social network of 2006. Lets you sign up (free) as an artist, fan, venue, or label. Also has tools such as TunePaks, where fans can compile a personal mix of songs to share w/friends, etc. Artists can use them to package songs for delivery.

Anyway...if you want to read more about Reverbnation.com and all it's crazy features, click here.
Otherwise, check it out if you are a music lover of any kind.

And with that, I'm off.

0 comments: