Wednesday, December 09, 2009

miserable marci's post of the day

This morning on my commute IT WAS RAINING! That sucks and makes me mad. Why does it have to rain during the hours of my commute to and from work, and usually stop during the day? Also, why did it rain every weekend of the summer, but the sun was shining whilst I slaved away in my office during the week? F YOU, RAIN!

But there are things that make the rain that much more irritating. One of which being people. And especially people carrying really huge umbrellas for no reason. There is a reason they call them BEACH umbrellas. It is because they are made for multiple people to sit underneath whilst at the beach, not for walking down the already crowded sidewalks of Manhattan, idiots. Are you really that large a person that you need to carry an umbrella made for 4? And if you are that large, you deserve to get drenched.

Also, in general I usually get mad about people who walk really slow. I mean, if you want to mosey around the streets, that's fine. But please don't walk erratically back and forth, or walk in rows of 4 really slowly taking up the whole sidewalk. ESPECIALLY if it's raining, since some people like to walk briskly to get out of the rain.

Anyways, here is a pie chart to sum up my feelings on this:


Those people in the overlap... really hate them.

0 comments: