Sunday, September 09, 2007

Startin' it up again?


I haven't posted in a long time but I was checking out the Cool Hunting blog and found something that I wanted to pass along to my large reader base (being my mother, brother, and maybe one roommate). It's Now Play It, basically a site that allows you to download video tutorials of how to play popular songs on the guitar. It not only tells you the chords, but then gives an image of the chord's tab so you can scrutinize it for hours, and if you're like me, still play it incorrectly. And some of the videos are even taught by the talent themselves - I checked out the preview for the KT Tunstall tutorial and found that she is not only a great songstress, but a lovely teacher.

So check it out if you have some free time. And like to fiddle around with a guitar.

That's it for now, I guess we'll see if the posts keep a-comin'.

1 comments:

Rusty said...

woooooooo you're back in the blogosphere!

i've given up on the lj pretty much but I love to read your posts.

the vma's were ridiculously shitty. call me soon and we'll talk